Donate Supplies and Other Items in Need!
We are always grateful for donated items that we otherwise have to purchase ourselves, and items such as toys and treats increase the quality of life of our rescued pets while they are in our care. We especially appreciate the following as they are things that we can always use... (Contact us if you have anything to give and we will be happy to make arrangements to get it from you!) Also see our Wish List at Amazon.com to make shopping for our four-legged friends even eaiser!
*DONATIONS MAY BE DROPPED OFF AT ANY ROSE'S RESCUE EVENT. PLEASE CHECK OUT THE EVENT PAGE FOR DATES, TIMES, AND LOCATIONS. WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
- 6 foot nylon leashes
- New or gently used "E-collars" (plastic cones for after surgeries)
- Kong or other tough and stuff able toy
- Puppy Pads/Wee Wee Pads
- Belly Bands for male dogs - all sizes
- Gentle Leader harnesses
- Dog food, any brand, prefered; 4Health, available at all Tractor Supply stores, or Diamond Naturals. Costco's Kirkland brand is also a quality food at a great price for Costco members, and would be great for our furkids.
- Treats or biscuits of any kind
- Crates or Kennels, any size, in good condition
- Dog beds
- Cat Carriers - hard plastic kind - new or used
- Interactive Cat Toys
- Kitty Litter - Clumping and Non-Clumping
- Cat food-dry any brand, prefered; Purina and Purina One kitten and cat food, Pro Plan Kitten Dry
- Cat food-canned any brand, prefered; Sheba, Friskies, Fancy Feast Pate, Pro Plan Kitten
- Kitten Food-prefered Purina or Pro Plan dry or canned
- KMR Kitten Replacement Milk
- Cat beds
- New carpet pieces-used for cats & kittens. If you have some left over scrapes from a new carpet install, please think of Rose's Rescue
- Live traps - new or used - for TNR of cats
- Dawn dishwashing liquid
- Laundry detergent
- Clorox Bleach
- Unused heartworm and flea/tick preventative treatments. You or someone you know might have a supply on hand from a previously owned pet. If you do not intend on getting a new dog/cat or if the new pet is a different size/dosage, we can always put any leftover meds to good use!
YOU CAN HELP:
Rose’s Rescue exists on the kind donations of others. We also use donations to continue funding the McCormick Spay & Neuter Fund. Our fund is running low, and we need your help to keep it going. If you wish to donate to the rescue, we would much appreciate it. Donations can be mailed to the PO Box, given on our website by credit card or dropped in a donation bucket when you see our group out and about.
Everyone can help out in some small way. A little from everyone becomes a lot! Help us stop the over population of pets. It hurts too much to have to turn people and pets away because of money.
We thank you in advance. What is the McCormick Spay/Neuter Fund?